Re: master 5df658a96a: Fix handling of intspecs as string by rcirc-defin

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: Re: master 5df658a96a: Fix handling of intspecs as string by rcirc-define-command
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 11:50:17 +0000

Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> writes:

> Philip Kaludercic <philipk@posteo.net> writes:
>
>> Am I missing something or do you just mean to say that it was supposed
>> to be "lisp/net/rcirc.el" instead of "rcirc.el"?
>
> That, and the lines shouldn't start with a space either.

Oh, I see.  I will pay more attention to that in the future, but in my
defence, both of these things appear to be the default behaviour.
log-edit-generate-changelog-from-diff only uses the basename of the file
(though I have proposed to change that in <87pmqhl85r.fsf@posteo.net>),
and auto-fill-mode inserts the leading whitespace, apparently because it
assumes that the changelog is a plaintext list.

--
        Philip Kaludercic