Re: Tree-sitter api

From: Theodor Thornhill
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter api
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 14:10:13 +0200

> Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:
>
>> I hope we will soon see a feature branch in the Emacs Git repository
>> that people could try and provide feedback.  That will move us closer
>> to merging this important feature, hopefully before Emacs 29 is
>> released.
>
> Yes, indeed.  Having tree-sitter in Emacs 29 should be a priority.

Great!  I've started work on using tree-sitter provided by Yuan Fu in
typescript-mode, and it is working rather well.  I'm struggling a little
with indentation, but I'm sure it's user error.

Making a feature branch for this would indeed help a _lot_ as setup
right now is very finicky.  I'll report back any bugs I can find while
digging.

All the best,
Theodor