Re: Emacs 28 on OSX: emacsclient.c:1415: warning: implicit declaration o

From: Alan Third
Subject: Re: Emacs 28 on OSX: emacsclient.c:1415: warning: implicit declaration of function 'openat'
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 20:21:37 +0100

On Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at 10:52:19AM -0700, Keith David Bershatsky wrote:
> The gdb backtrace text file colorUsingDefaultColorSpace.txt relates
> to _only_ the change of deviceRGBColorSpace to genericRGBColorSpace.
>
> The gdb backtrace text file unsignedlong.txt relates to _only_ the
> change the change of [self getRed:&r green:&g blue:&b alpha:&a]; to
> [[self colorUsingDefaultColorSpace] getRed:&r green:&g blue:&b
> alpha:&a];
>
> The gdb backtrace text file both_changes.txt relates to both of the
> suggested changes.

OK, thanks...

Can you please try changing ns_query_color so that

  [((NSColor *)col) getRed: &r green: &g blue: &b alpha: &a];

is

  [[((NSColor *)col) colorUsingColorSpace:genericRGBColorSpace]
    getRed: &r green: &g blue: &b alpha: &a];

I'm not holding out much hope here. I can't see what change has caused
this. There's been a lot of changes to the colour handling, but afaict
the colour spaces should all be unchanged. Especially on 10.6...
--
Alan Third