Re: Emacs 28 on OSX: emacsclient.c:1415: warning: implicit declaration o

From: Keith David Bershatsky
Subject: Re: Emacs 28 on OSX: emacsclient.c:1415: warning: implicit declaration of function 'openat'
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 21:33:47 -0700

I've built Emacs master branch a few times now on OSX 10.6.8 from scratch
beginning from cloning the master and have concluded that the fist suggestion
by Alan is sufficient to permit a successful build and working version of Emacs.

-  unsignedlong does not need any changes.

-  ns_query_color does not need any changes.

Changing colorUsingDefaultColorSpace from deviceRGBColorSpace to
genericRGBColorSpace is sufficient.

I am unsure why my initial attempts at changing only
colorUsingDefaultColorSpace was insufficient.  I am 99.99% certain that I did a
`make clean` before doing another `make` and `make install`.

Keith