Re: gmail+imap+smtp (oauth2)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: gmail+imap+smtp (oauth2)
Date: Fri, 06 May 2022 19:18:17 -0400

  > but as pointed out, the real issue is not so much on the client side
  > but on the server side

Since the issue is whether we can use free software to make GNUS talk
with Gmail, naturally the issue has a "server side".
Would you please identify more precisely what "real issue" you mean?
For instance, quote the text that described this issue?

There have been so many messages about this that I can't identify one
of them based on a generally description of what it said.