Re: add make deb to the makefiles?

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: add make deb to the makefiles?
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 10:21:33 +0200

> Hello,
> On Tue 03 May 2022 at 08:09am +02, Uwe Brauer wrote:

> I have a somewhat complicated debian/ in the 'athena/unstable' branch of
> git.spwhitton.name/emacs.

Thanks I will take a look. But indeed it is more complicated that I
thought, I read that checkinstall should also create some structure, but
with my checkinstall version, I cannot find the deb structure. Anyhow.

Uwe
--
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.