Re: master 9b762c35a1: Add Sefirot to Omer counting

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: master 9b762c35a1: Add Sefirot to Omer counting
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 19:39:51 -0400

  > OK, but that was just a proposal.  The actual commit in the Subject
  > doesn't include this list.

I didn't know that, but I'm glad.

I think we should draw the line at the dates of religious holidays,
and not include in Emacs details of specific acts of worship that are
carried out on particular dates.  People could load those lists into
their Emacses, but let's not include them in the Emacs sources.