Re: Tree-sitter integration on feature/tree-sitter

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter integration on feature/tree-sitter
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 15:58:08 -0400

> Eli/Stefan, please guide us!

I don't have much to say.  OK, let's invent something:

1- Maybe it would be good to expose "compiled query" objects to ELisp,
   so the compilation could be performed by explicit requests (so you
   don't have to cache it, instead the major modes would call the
   function when installing their indentation/fontlock rules).

2- I don't understand why the use of hash map is perceived as complex.
   It seems like a fairly simple solution.

        Stefan