Re: Emacs Survey 2022 - design

From: Mike Kupfer
Subject: Re: Emacs Survey 2022 - design
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 22:22:35 -0700

Hi Timothy, thanks for giving us an opportunity to comment on the draft
survey.

> ** What features motivated you to initially try Emacs? :MultiSelect:

Please add "other" as a response.  I started using Emacs because it was
the only way I knew of to get multiple windows on a 24x80 terminal, back
in 1983 or 1984.

> * Packages

If you're going to make these questions mandatory, please allow for

> ** Do you use an Email client in Emacs? :RadioSelect:Mandatory:

Please add MH-E.

Also, please make this MultiSelect.  I use both MH-E and Gnus.

> ** Do you maintain any Emacs packages? :RadioSelect:Mandatory:

Please clarify the wording: does "packages" here refer only to
third-party packages, or does it also include things that ship as part
of Emacs?

best regards,
mike