Re: Useful Or spurious: New byte-compiler warnings

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Useful Or spurious: New byte-compiler warnings
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 09:30:53 -0700

thanks for the clarification -- sounds useful, but perhaps it could
avoid warning about strings like:
" ...
's' means set.
'e' means erase.
..."
though am not sure how hard checking for corner cases will get.

I did fix all my code relatively quickly so am past it for now

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

--