Re: limitation in how emacs processes subprocess output, maybe belongs t

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: limitation in how emacs processes subprocess output, maybe belongs to mainstream
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 11:44:58 +0200

    Tyler> Hi Robert,
    Tyler> Thanks for reaching out. I’d love to sign over the copyright for
    Tyler> this. Please let me know what you all need from my end to facilitate
    Tyler> that.

I saw Eli sent the form. I haven't looked at the changes, but if
youʼre willing to work on getting them integrated into Emacs that
would be great, otherwise Someone™ Else™ would have to do it.

Basically, if the changes have commit messages that follow the Emacs
style, and they have documentation somewhere, that would be a good
start.

Robert