Re: How to disable warnings about single quotes in emacs-29

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: How to disable warnings about single quotes in emacs-29
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2022 12:42:36 -0700

If we generate warnings that are annoying, that then lead to developers
turning off warnings, it has two negative consequences:

1. Useful warnings get ignored
2. The work that went into generating those annoying warnings is wasted.

So I suggest that if we find developers  reporting warnings that are
annoying, then we fix the annoyance,

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8