Prefix argument to emoji-recent etc.?

From: Tor Kringeland
Subject: Prefix argument to emoji-recent etc.?
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 18:10:34 +0000

emoji-recent and similar functions are useful for inserting emojis in
Emacs.  However, sometimes I also use it to get emojis that I want to
send outside of Emacs.  If a prefix argument is given to these
functions, could the given emoji be added to the kill ring?  Similarly
could be added to some other C-x 8 commands.  (It's of course easy to
advice these functions myself, but maybe someone else would also find
this useful.)