Re: feature/fix-the-long-lines-display-bug 0699f80f85 1/2: Fix calculati

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: feature/fix-the-long-lines-display-bug 0699f80f85 1/2: Fix calculation of the vertical scroll bar's thumb
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 12:53:25 +0000

You may have seen that the commit author is Eli, I merely cherry-picked it.

Cherry-picked in what way? I may be missing something, but that change is not on master yet, it is only on the fix-the-long-line-display-bug branch, where I committed it. It will be on master when we merge the branch.

Cherry-picked from the feature branch to the feature branch, because it had been reverted when you asked me to redesign the feature from scratch.