Re: On the adoption of transient.el

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: On the adoption of transient.el
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 06:25:33 -0700

Manuel Uberti <manuel.uberti@inventati.org> writes:

Also -- with repeat-mode in Emacs 28, many of the simpler transient
use-cases  might be better done with repeat --- and that might also
provide an opportunity / time-window to update transient to be more
consistent with the rest of emacs. Specifically, Transient is still a
bit of an outlier in how it handles point with respect to what the user
interacts with -->> Currently I'm finishing implementation of a new vc command

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8