Re: Working fully native-compiled "mega dump" (was Re: Loading tramp for

From: Lynn Winebarger
Subject: Re: Working fully native-compiled "mega dump" (was Re: Loading tramp for dump goes into infinite regress)
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 16:52:34 -0400

On Sat, Aug 6, 2022, 4:23 PM Lynn Winebarger <owinebar@gmail.com> wrote:
What's included:
All of CEDET
All files in emacs-lisp
Most if not all files in tramp/mail/net
Everything in progmode that doesn't depend on an external utility (namely moz) being installed
Any TeX or reference/citation functionality (reftex, bibtex, bibliography, citar, citeproc)
Icon/emoji/image support (e.g alltheicons, major-mode-icons)
All completion and widening/narrowing libraries - helm, ivy, counsel, company, auto-complete,
Perspective, window-purpose, and similar
Evil packages
Treemacs
Many other miscellaneous packages I'm forgetting.

I somehow forgot: pretty much every org-related library out there.
The total number of loaded comp units in the final dump: 2104.

Lynn