Re: About LaTeX/TeX modes

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: About LaTeX/TeX modes
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 07:01:20 -0700

Per Starb?0?1ck <per@starback.se> writes:

Also I figured out why I wasn't getting the %%% local variables:
automatically in my LaTeX files -- I've been using TeX and LaTeX for so
long, that rarely/never do I start a "new tex" file -- I always copy
over something with a similar template to what I used and tweak it. So
the magic in auctex that inserts the %%% magic -- which is perhaps newer
than most of  my existing template docs never got a chance.

1+ on making all this work "out of the box" to use a modern term, though
I have never had to take Emacs out of any box as long as I can
remember.

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8