Re: master f117b5df4d: Add new functions eol and bol

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: master f117b5df4d: Add new functions eol and bol
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 14:01:16 +0200

>> I like using the `pos-` prefix.
>
> Using a prefix is more discoverable than a postfix: you can find all
> functions by saying, e.g., `C-h f pos TAB'.  So I'd prefer that.

So I think the votes are in, and `pos-eol' seems to be the winner.

I don't think the "-at" is necessary -- I mean, from a grammatical point
of view, it's better, but I don't think it makes the code clearer,
especially in the presence of the `point-min' and `point-max' work
horses.  (And it adds confusability with `point-at-eol'.)

So I think we'll go with `pos-eol', and I'm adjusting the code in that
direction now.