Re: Status of tree-sitter branch

From: Jostein Kjønigsen
Subject: Re: Status of tree-sitter branch
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 14:08:39 +0200

On 27.08.2022 01:33, Fu Yuan wrote:

the feature/tree-sihter branch hasn't gotten any updates in nearly two months and it seems having some conflicts with the master branch that require manual resolve. Is this branch ready to be merged into master branch or it needs more time and rounds of reviews?
Oh, I can pull master and resolve conflicts. It definitely need more time as we discuss and improve the api. The core features are totally well functional, though.

Yuan

Just out of curiosity, I tried to do this locally a few days ago. The conflicts are very small, and just related to Makefiles and external dependencies. No actual C or Elisp files had conflicts.

Even as someone not regularly contributing to Emacs not tree-sitter, I could easily resolve those and get a working build.