Re: esh-proc test failures

From: Jim Porter
Subject: Re: esh-proc test failures
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 09:51:01 -0700

On 8/29/2022 8:18 PM, Jim Porter wrote:
On 8/23/2022 9:38 AM, Jim Porter wrote:
Then I think we're in agreement, since that's what Eshell currently does. (My sentence above was just trying to say that, *somehow*, Eshell needs to be sure that the relevant process is informed of the error. Delivering a signal is how Eshell does it now, and I think that's ok.)

Merged as f9250c5ebc1730bf3bed4382549433f52f7ef9ca. Hopefully this fixes EMBA; if there are any further issues anyone encounters, just let me know.

Apparently it doesn't. I've confirmed again locally that my patch does fix *an* issue with 'eshell-pipe-broken', but I guess it's not the same issue as what's on EMBA. I'll see if I can fix EMBA for real, or failing that, we can disable the tests again.