Re: Magit

From: Akib Azmain Turja
Subject: Re: Magit
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2022 12:29:08 +0600

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

> What is the situation with preparing to include Magit in Emacs?

I don't think that will ever happen.  Magit has many contributors, and
many of them hasn't completed the paperwork.  So including Magit in
Emacs would be pretty hard (if possible)?

--
Akib Azmain Turja

Find me on Mastodon at @akib@hostux.social.

This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key.  Its fingerprint is:

    7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6  66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5