Re: Unicode 15

From: समीर सिंह Sameer Singh
Subject: Re: Unicode 15
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 23:03:16 +0530

No :/ is this related to mule-cmds.el? Because I did not update it, because I could not understand it
for example why are some ranges commented out and some are missing.

On Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 10:41 PM Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:
> From: समीर सिंह Sameer Singh <lumarzeli30@gmail.com>
> Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 22:35:39 +0530
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org>, emacs-devel@gnu.org
>
> I think I have completed almost everything to update to unicode 15, but the problem is
> insert-char (C-x 8 RET) is not listing these new characters, why is that?

You mean, you've updated UnicodeData.txt and other Unicode files,
you've run "make" to rebuild Emacs, and Emacs doesn't know about new
characters added by Unicode 15.0, even though UnicodeData.txt in
admin/unidata/ has them?