Re: master 3fd2b00a4b 2/2: ; * Makefile.in: Add "make bootstrap configur

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: master 3fd2b00a4b 2/2: ; * Makefile.in: Add "make bootstrap configure=default" as a first choice.
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 19:51:47 +0000

run "make extraclean" and run "make" again, to rebuild Emacs with the default configuration options, which might fix the problem

or:

run "make bootstrap configure=default", to rebuild Emacs with the default configuration options, which might fix the problem

Those two commands are equivalent, but I find the latter clearer, and it's not obscure, it repeats something that can already be found in INSTALL.REPO.

I now mentioned both, and all this will possibly be simplified if make bootstrap is changed to use extraclean by default.