Re: Q: How to programatically terminate repeat-mode

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Q: How to programatically terminate repeat-mode
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 17:28:28 -0700

Juri Linkov <juri@linkov.net> writes:

Replacing the earlier (push 7 unread-command-events)
with
(when repeat-exit-timer
      (timer-set-idle-time repeat-exit-timer 0))

in my disable-repeat function that I called from the process-sentinel of
the media player -- with check for exit as the guard condition has no
effect and the repeat remains in effect.

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8