Re: master 5fec9182db: Add new variable 'inhibit-native-compilation'

From: Andrea Corallo
Subject: Re: master 5fec9182db: Add new variable 'inhibit-native-compilation'
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 01:00:46 +0000

> Andrea Corallo <akrl@sdf.org> writes:
>
>> Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org> writes:
>>
>>> branch: master
>>> commit 5fec9182dbeffa88cef6651d8c798ef9665d6681
>>> Author: Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org>
>>> Commit: Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org>
>>>
>>>     Add new variable 'inhibit-native-compilation'
>>
>> This change introduces a variable (renamed shortly after
>
> Was this email stuck in your outbox for a day?

No I wrote it now

> It seems like a total
> non-sequitur otherwise

Maybe to you not to me

> -- you're just repeating stuff you've already
> said in other threads.

I don't think so, my mail points out more inconsistencies in this change
plus this is the right thread to ask for revertion.

If you want me to do my job, this is the only way I can do it (pointing
out things I think are not correct).  If you want me to stop doing it
just please let me know, there's no drama here trust me, I pay my bills
with other activities.

Best Regards

  Andrea