Re: Failed pipeline for master | emacs | fd4992d3

From: Jim Porter
Subject: Re: Failed pipeline for master | emacs | fd4992d3
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 12:56:07 -0700

On 10/18/2022 2:29 AM, Michael Albinus wrote:
Such problems happen occasionally on emba, because there isn't a "make
bootstrap" every test run. The bootstrap happens with the scheduled runs
every 8 hours. If there was a successful bootstrap, and the problem
persist, we shall analyze further.

Ah ha, I didn't realize that the per-commit EMBA builds were incremental. That explains it. I'll keep that in mind for the future.