or-follow-link and EWW as default browser

From: T.V Raman
Subject: or-follow-link and EWW as default browser
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 15:46:15 -0700

I use EWW for everything, ie browse-url-default-browser is
eww-browse-url.

Everything works fine, but I just realized that opening links to web
pages in org mode buffers by pressing C-c C-o opens the page in EWW,
but the major mode is org-mode, which means none of eww keybindings,
including eww-follow-link by pressing "enter" are active --not sure
when this started happening but must be something recent?

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

--