What's the right branch for doc string typo fixes right now?

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: What's the right branch for doc string typo fixes right now?
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 11:48:38 -0600

I'd like to commit the attached patch, which fixes a couple of typos in a doc string. What's the right branch for this?

Ordinarily I would think 'emacs-28', based on this from CONTRIBUTE:

Documentation fixes (in doc strings, in manuals, in NEWS, and in
comments) should always go to the release branch, if the documentation to be fixed exists and is relevant to the release-branch codebase. Doc fixes are always considered "safe" -- even when a release branch is in feature freeze, it can still receive doc fixes. However, this rule is limited to fixing real problems in the documentation; cleanups
and stylistic changes are excluded.

However, the last sentence of that paragraph implies that maybe this should go on 'master' instead of on 'emacs-28'?

Thanks, -Karl