Re: Checking if this is a Eshell bug in emacs 29: Should eshell redirect

From: Jim Porter
Subject: Re: Checking if this is a Eshell bug in emacs 29: Should eshell redirect all output in esh script to stdout
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 22:32:04 -0800

On 11/23/2022 10:20 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Would you two please move the discussion of this bug to the bug tracker?
Please file a bug report with the details, and continue discussing the
solution there.

Agreed, I think it would be good to capture this in a bug report so it doesn't get lost. This might actually be the same issue as bug#59400. (I'll need some time to look at it in more detail to be sure though.) Still, it'd probably be fine to file this separately and merge if they do turn out to be the same.