Re: Ruby mode using tree-sitter

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Ruby mode using tree-sitter
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 20:06:55 +0200

On 07/12/2022 19:57, Perry Smith wrote:
I was going to create a git repository and so others could contribute test and
contribute but if this is destined for FSF, that might complicate things since
everyone who contributes would need to sign off.  Is that correct?

For the result to be distributed with Emacs, it will indeed need to have copyright-assigned to FSF.

I'm not sure it's a many-people's job, FWIW. And if you post the patches here to test, you will certainly get some reviews, and recommendations, and etc.

> But I’m not familiar with what brackets do [xxxx] within a macro. But I’ll dig it out.

Brackets are just brackets, I think. It's an array syntax.