Optionally disabling / silencing help-echo?

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Optionally disabling / silencing help-echo?
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 09:27:35 -0800

One problem I have with my relatively new laptop is that as a touch
typist I inadvertantly touch the touch pad. I've got
disable-mouse-mode active so it doesn't do much damage, however emacs
randomly displays help-echo depending on where the mouse is. Is there
a single function that does this echoing so I can silence speech from
emacspeak? Note: I already have  tooltips disabled.

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

--