Re: New defun navigation for tree-sitter (Was: Code navigation for sh-mo

From: João Paulo Labegalini de Carvalho
Subject: Re: New defun navigation for tree-sitter (Was: Code navigation for sh-mode with Tree-sitter)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 11:48:35 -0700

On Tue, Dec 13, 2022 at 11:07 AM Yuan Fu <casouri@gmail.com> wrote:
Treesit--navigate-defun should, as you did in bash-ts-mode, only navigate in the same level (siblings) or higher (parents). Could you show an example of the unexpected behavior?

I must have forgotten to evaluate something on my setup file. It is indeed working as you described. Sorry for the noise.

Should I add key bindings to use the new tree-sitter navigation functions to bash-ts-mode or is it planned an integration with beginning/end-of-defun?

--
João Paulo L. de Carvalho
Ph.D Computer Science |  IC-UNICAMP | Campinas , SP - Brazil