Re: Progress on merging Magit?

From: Payas Relekar
Subject: Re: Progress on merging Magit?
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 11:47:24 +0530

Yuan Fu <casouri@gmail.com> writes:

>> On Dec 25, 2022, at 7:40 PM, Payas Relekar <relekarpayas@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Does someone have any pointers on this? I expect to have some free time
>> this week and might just be able to get some work done.
>
> There was a discussion with the subject being “Magit”. Maybe you can search
> for that in the archive?

I tried again today, but couldn't find a thread that mentioned anything
other than copyright assignments are remaining. If there is a progress
tracker the way use-package did, it would help out a lot. Otherwise it
will be hard work of generating all author names with their changes, see
if those are significant and go from there.

If I don't find anything by today, I'll just get started on that, if
Jonas has some pointers, all the merrier :)

Thanks,
Payas