Re: Stylus drawing input?

From: Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: Stylus drawing input?
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 09:17:24 +0100

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

>   > I wonder if anyone has ever worked on stylus (or mouse actually)
>   > drawing input for emacs, which stores a "path" [*] of the stylus input
>   > events?
>
> Which system platforms support this sort of input?

I remember trying out an input in emacs for drawing letters that then
got inserted into the buffer, but I now searched for an hour and did not
find it again.

Just writing here to note that such a thing existed and it was pretty
awesome to just run a command, draw a picture in emacs, and have it
inserted into the current text.

Things I stumbled upon on the way:

- draw in emacs: https://github.com/misohena/el-easydraw
- draw svgs in emacs: https://elpa.gnu.org/devel/sketch-mode.html