Re: Warning (comp) on org-mode

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Warning (comp) on org-mode
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 09:37:37 +0200

> From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti@gmail.com>
> Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 08:26:53 +0100
>
> On GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33,
> cairo version 1.16.0) of
> 2023-01-14, I keep getting an annoying compilation warning at boot:
>
> Warning (comp): org-loaddefs.el.gz:846:61: Warning: Unused lexical variable
> `org-element-use-cache'
>
> Thanks, /PA
> PS: I intentionally don't silence these warnings for debugging purposes and
> to report back.

Thanks, but as usual, please report this as a bug, and please include
in that bug report a recipe starting from "emacs -Q" to reproduce the
issue.  (I didn't see this message in my attempts to reproduce, FWIW,
so I think some important aspects of the issue are missing from your
description; using report-emacs-bug and adding a recipe might reveal
those aspects.)