Re: Make all tree-sitter modes optional

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Make all tree-sitter modes optional
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 16:59:32 +0200

> Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 16:50:07 +0200
> Cc: casouri@gmail.com, monnier@iro.umontreal.ca, larsi@gnus.org,
>  theo@thornhill.no, jostein@secure.kjonigsen.net, emacs-devel@gnu.org
> From: Dmitry Gutov <dgutov@yandex.ru>
>
> On 16/01/2023 16:20, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > We disagree again.  I guess we will have to wait and see who is right.
>
> How are we going to determine that?
>
> If you're waiting for bug reports, I might as well file one now.

You can file a bug report if you want, but it won't count because it
won't tell anything we don't know already.

This isn't a parliament, so the number of votes doesn't necessarily
count.

> Given that you're making this change on the basis of just one complaint,
> that would make it 1:1.

I'm making this change because that one complaint told me something I
didn't know and didn't take into consideration before.  IOW, I've
changed my mind, and that's why I made these changes.