Re: Make all tree-sitter modes optional

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Make all tree-sitter modes optional
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 16:00:47 +0200

On 18/01/2023 14:06, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
We can_suggest_  using that variable for this particular purpose, but
we cannot make it the only or even the main means of dealing with the
issue: this is a_user_  variable, and users can have needs or reasons
to do stuff with it that are incompatible with the kind of usage
proposed here.

Since the recommendation will be in the docs, the user can tweak the form as convenient, won't they?

I'm not sure which particular stuff you are thinking of, though.