Re: Emacs 29.0.50 Snapshot binaries for WIndows

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: Re: Emacs 29.0.50 Snapshot binaries for WIndows
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 14:24:58 -0600

Hi Christian!

No worries - no thread is too old for further discussion on devel and
please forgive the hasty, top-posed reply :)

The last time I pushed Emacs 29 binaries for Windows was before the
emacs-29 branch was cut.  I have successfully built some but I need to
make some changes in my environment to make the new deps,zip.  Once
that's all working again then I'll make new snapshot binaries (now for
Emacs 30) next.

Thanks for the nudge!

Corwin