Re: has the emoji support been enhanced on master?

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: has the emoji support been enhanced on master?
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 14:10:58 +0100

> It's a variable, and I asked about its value in your build of Emacs.
> So:

>   emacs -Q
>   M-: system-configuration-features RET

> and post the results.

"ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG LCMS2
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM
LUCID ZLIB"

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.