Regression in dump-emacs-portable

From: Lynn Winebarger
Subject: Regression in dump-emacs-portable
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 19:51:00 -0500

I mentioned redumping a maximal set of core emacs libraries under 28.2
in a recent thread.
When I attempted to build a similar dump for 30.0.50, the dump process
would terminate due to either an abort signal or encountering a
"weird" pseudovector.  For 30.0.50, I was able to get to a successful
redump by moving the files that "caused" these terminations from the
pre-load list to the list of files for which I performed bogus
"provide" prior to pre-dump file loading, then properly "require" in
the after-init-hook.  The same issues arose with 29.0.60, but the
fixes for 30.0.50 did not work for that build.
Details can be found in bug report
I have also provided the redumping script that works for 28.2.

Lynn