Clarification about treesit-font-lock-settings

From: Vincenzo Pupillo
Subject: Clarification about treesit-font-lock-settings
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 16:33:13 +0100

Hi,
I'm trying to understand how treesit-font-lock-settings works.
PHP supports annotations for classes, methods, functions, parameters,
properties and class constants, for e.g (this test come from php-mode):

<?php

#[
 Deprecated
]
function f($arg1,
 #[Deprecated] $arg2){}
#Deprecated <-- this is a comment

I would like to highlight the "Deprecated" annotation.
"treesit-query-validation" says that this query is valid:
(treesit-query-validate 'php
'((attribute (name (:match "Deprecated")) @font-lock-comment-delimiter-face))

This is the rule I wrote:
   :language 'php
   :feature 'attribute
   '((attribute (name (:match "Deprecated"))) @font-lock-comment-delimiter-
face)

When I use my "php-ts-mode" on that code snippet, emacs reports the following
errors:
Error during display: (jit-lock-function 1) reported (treesit-query-error
"Predicate `equal' requires two arguments but only given" 1)
Error during display: (jit-lock-function 6) reported (treesit-query-error
"Predicate `equal' requires two arguments but only given" 1)
Set report [2 times]

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
My "php-ts-mode" works quite well. Except for the annotations the syntax
highlighting is as good as php-mode.

Thank you.

Vincenzo