Re: Arguing for a nilp function and where to put it

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: Arguing for a nilp function and where to put it
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 09:09:22 +0200

Hi Eli,

it might be that sometimes I'd like a bit more of logic...

When you want to check if a variable is an integer, you use integerp,
when you want to check if a variable is a string, you use stringp, etc.
so I was expecting, in pure logic and in the frenzy of real life, that
when you want to check if a variable is nil, you use nilp

So, null is an outlier... no problem, can live with that... intuition
failed me <blush>RTFM</blush>...
Anyway, thx
/PA

--
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should
run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet