Re: ORG Agenda on startup

From: Charalampos Mitrodimas
Subject: Re: ORG Agenda on startup
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2023 18:23:53 +0300

Looks interesting. Will take a look.

On 7/4/23 8:30 AM, Jean Louis wrote:
* Charalampos Mitrodimas <charmitro@gmail.com> [2023-03-30 12:26]:
Hi,

Is there a way to replace Emacs initial buffer with a buffer containing
a list of your ORG TODOs?
For my private, non-Org agenda, I am showing agenda every number of
seconds when Emacs is idle. This way when I come back to computer, I
get reminded.

;;; Hyperscope Agenda
(hyperscope-agenda-display-with-idle-timer)

(defvar hyperscope-agenda-timer nil
   "Hyperscope Agenda timer.")

(defun hyperscope-agenda-display-with-idle-timer ()
   "Display Hyperscope Agenda with idle timer."
   (unless hyperscope-agenda-timer
     (setq hyperscope-agenda-timer
          (run-with-idle-timer
           hyperscope-agenda-show-every-seconds t