Re: Consideration for Rust contributions in Emacs

From: Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: Consideration for Rust contributions in Emacs
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 20:23:21 +0200

…

> 5.3.1 Events & Conferences
>
>   Events and conferences are a valuable opportunity to grow your network
>   and learning.  Please contact us at `Where to go for further
>   information' below if you would like to hold an event using the Marks
>   in the event name.

Most of the other parts sound like “Firefox if Javascript were named
Firefox Script”, which is mainly annoying, but this one is awful.

Imagine being an organizer of an existing long-standing Rust event that
helped to get Rust where it is today and now being expected to crawl to
them asking for permission to keep the name of the event.

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein