Re: [NonGNU Elpa] New package: ETT

From: John Task
Subject: Re: [NonGNU Elpa] New package: ETT
Date: Wed, 03 May 2023 12:29:05 -0300

Yuri Khan <yuri.v.khan@gmail.com> writes:

> It looks here this part of code tries to normalize a partial date to
> the DD-MM-YY format.

Indeed, that's what it does.

> Didn’t Y2K teach us anything, also, shouldn’t
> YYYY-MM-DD be used instead?

I don't plan to live that much :)

As for the format, I think what goes first and what goes last is a
personal preference.  I'd like to offer an option to change that, but
so many parts of the code are tied to this format right now that a
major refactor would be needed.  It sounds fun though, so maybe I'll
do it some day.

Best regards.