Re: Org mode update breaking build?

From: Bob Rogers
Subject: Re: Org mode update breaking build?
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 20:44:25 -0700

   From: Michael Heerdegen <michael_heerdegen@web.de>
   Date: Thu, 04 May 2023 05:30:26 +0200

   Bob Rogers <rogers@rgrjr.com> writes:

   > FWIW, "make bootstrap" worked for me just now on b28d44d4226.

   I mainly wanted to confirm the "yesterday" part.

   I didn't try bootstrap; only tried "make" and got the org loading error
   state.

   Then immediately git clean -xf, autoconf, configure and make, just to be
   on the safe side...

   Michael.

OK.  I just thought I'd put that out there because it's my understanding
that if "make bootstrap" fixes the issue, it's not considered a serious
build breakage.

                                        -- Bob