Re: [ELPA] New package: pdf-view-pagemark

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: pdf-view-pagemark
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 05:52:00 +0000

Jijun Ma <jijun.ma@hotmail.com> writes:

> Thanks!
> Now I've signed the FSF CA.

While this is being proceed, I'd like question why you think that this
your package is better distributed separately?  Taking a look at the
code, modulo user options, helper functions and other decoration the
main functionality boils down to a single function.  Is it really worth
the maintainer-overhead to distribute this separately?  Have you
communicated with the upstream developers on the matter?