Old Emacs versions "still maintained" on Wikipedia

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Old Emacs versions "still maintained" on Wikipedia
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 10:59:04 -0400

Since May 15, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Emacs claimed that
versions 23.1 to 28.1 were "Older version, still maintained".

I also just undid that along with other changes that claimed "Emacs 19.7
introduced support for displaying images within the Emacs frame" and
"Emacs 18.53 introduced support for font-locking" s well as "scalable
fonts" for Emacs-19.29.

If anyone knows "Twomithe" (who made those changes), please let me know.

        Stefan