Re: [PROPOSAL] Builder, a build system integration for Emacs

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] Builder, a build system integration for Emacs
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 08:44:41 +0000

You are spreading FUD [...]

Convenience, as FUD is in the eye of the beholder. We know what we are talking about, so let everyone decide for herself.

You conveniently elide the largest part of my post, in which I explained why what you wrote, namely that building a Rust program "downloads half of the Internet while building and makes your life miserable if you want to avoid that", is plain wrong. This is not something that is "in the eye of the beholder".