Some additions to the EasyPG Assistant's manual

From: Jens Schmidt
Subject: Some additions to the EasyPG Assistant's manual
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 20:00:12 +0200

Hi,

I have been setting up GnuPG for Emacs/EPA lately for transparent file
encryption and decryption, and done so for the first time.  I've
condensed my experiences in some additions to the EPA texi file, see attached patch. Of course, such experiences are highly personal, but at least on Stackoverflow others have been struggling with the same issues as I did ...

This patch still needs some brushing up, and some splitting up probably
as well.  It is based on emacs-29.

Just wanted to check whether the additions are by and large OK the way
they are.

WDYT?